Tuesday, April 22, 2008

i feel accomplished for once.

look at the title.

I decided that there isn't any more time to waste so I promised myself not to turn on the computer until 10pm. But hey look, the clock reads...1:34am. You know, I've seem to suddenly change for the better ever since my mom gave me a little scolding this morning. According to yanyu 40, 不打不成器. There wasn't any suitable words from this batch of yan yus.

I'm supposed to be able to control myself, but as long as I study its still fine yeah? Slept at 11 and just woke up, I'm going to continue my studying. Heck, I don't care if I turn into a nerd or something because October's going to come and go. I've had enough of my non-studying, slacking days. I normally tell others that "i'm studying" but i'm not. Thanks to the internet. That shall not happen anymore! Studying is (Y) (Y) (Y) lol.

I have to start doing more maths and chem and bio and geog!



I SERIOUSLY FEEL SO ACCOMPLISHED! I think i'll switch on the computer at 10 tomorrow




Got something else to occupy me for awhile after school though.

Annia had calligraphy class so I couldn't study with her today (friday or next week k!), ended up going home with kaiying and ashley. Ashley and I decided to have lunch at eighteen chefs!

It should be called the "AHden" or something retarded, I only see AH students in there or maybe one or two other customers. Needless to say, the food is good. Simply fantastic, finger lickin' good! (and yes, better than KFC!) I ordered cheese baked pasta with creamywhite sauce and with additional pan grilled fish toppings. The student meal came with icelemontea and a scoop of ice cream, Ashley and I also shared a platter of cheese fries, yumm.

Ashley and I, being two childish kids, decided to scribble ALOT of words on the refrigerator there. cool. If you find stuff like "emmafungrocks" "iloveashley" "ilovehamice" etc there, its us. oops.

oh, and I was listening to a song there, trying to decipher what it was and Yannis suddenly appeared in front of me o_O peixuan qianyu and her friends wanted to eat there too but I guess it was too crowded xD yes peixuan we should eat at eighteen chefs together soon!



Well anyway, we proceeded to PET SAFARI after or sumptuous meal. I was planning to just look at the animals and go but wow, a new batch of 5 week old hamsters has just arrived. Winter whites and sapphire, so irresistably cute. After squealing at the little babies, I bought them under the encouragement of ashley.

I convinced my mom to allow me to get one, and that was easy. Tried to choose a male but after being told that it was close to impossible to get Hamice and my new hamster to mate....my crazytwin said "hey, two hamham's good too!"


and there you go....two ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE dwarf hamsters around 4 cm in length.

Threw in a hamster leash, food bowl and pet bottle too, since the hamsters only cost like 10 bucks each 8)


named them Chloe and Cody. They rhyme don't they? You see, I'd love to give them a full name.

Chloe Fung and Cody...Goh? what surname sounds nice with Cody? I'm going to get them to get married to each other the moment I find out Chloe's pregnant. Yeah its premarital sex HAHA but they're animals anyway! Chloe goh? give me surname suggestions. AND CHINES NAMES TOO.


Chloe, cody and hamice clarice! :D
I cleaned all the cages and Riane came over to play with them for a few minutes after her piano lesson ^_^




STARTED WORK AT 8pm and studied well. I'm so proud of myself.

I'm going to have like 8 hours of emaths and amaths tuition everyweek, found myself a great tutor!



I'm not going to let anyone down when I get my olevel results.





TAGREPLIES
20april
gtgw: hi eema
{hi gtgw lol}

anon
: haha yesss finally the video is coming! quickkkkk
{hahaa its comingg but i don't know when hehe 8) }

tingwei: ohh mama. i should have gone with you guys to pasir ris. never tell me urgh. i want to take neo too and miss you like mad!
{haha yeah you can always go with us next time! hopefully that's soon! we can take neos too! ^_^ i miss you like mad too , seeyou on saturday! :D work hard for your exams okay!}

RACHEL(:
: (: HELLO EMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I CANT WAIT FR PRAGUE!
{HELLO RACHELLLLL! I CAN'T WAIT FOR PRAGUE EITHER! :D:D:D}

peixuan
: gahh. u frog.. =D hahaha.. i'll love you loads!! and yeah, i just have to accept it.. =) heeee. u didnt tell me u were having breakfast!!! XP gahh. =XXX =( no more chance, other than in olo mouc.. =X
peixuan
: and please go to olo mouc!! XD u can bring all your books there and i'll supervise you. =D heeeee. and your post is super long.. but i like it. =D heeee. and i look retarded in those photos!!! XD haha
{gahh why am I a frog hahah ribbit i love you loads too!! yup, you still have your posts elsewhere! sorry it was late in the night so i couldn't ask you along ): we shall eat breakfast on a fine saturday morning! okay I'm going! AND I PROMISE TO STUDY HARD make sure you supervise me! xD i like it too and i look super retarded heehee}

nia
: you've been a great best friend, in many ways that may not have mattered to you, but they affected me (in a good way) greatly.(:
{you've been the greatest best friend, and I'm glad I've affected you in a good way! You've affected me (in a good way) tremendously too my dear! "in many ways that may not have mattered"? You'll be there (in my heart) no matter what heehee i'm so mushy xD WE SHALL STUDY TOGETHER VERY VERY SOON OKAY LOVE!}


21april
Jason: I also think that BK is ex....wiped out all my savings....sob.....
{D: but its nice! I LOVE BK! you should save up for more BK trips! :D}

isabel
: haha emma you retarded girl.. i can so tell you're in love with bentwy la! ahaha yea yea yea emma's going to olomouc yea yea yea!!!
{hahaha its alright, he can know i'm in love with him ^_^ did i really shake his hand for too long? ): yeahh i'm going! yeah yeah yeah yeah! :D}

peixuan
: hey mama! =) we shall go and eat at eighteen chefs one day!! =) heee. and be good and study. maximum 8 points. do me proud. =D hehehehe.. all the best to anti-internet. at least until after your Os..
{hey xuanxuan! okay! lets go on some monday or friday okay! :D i LOVE the food there whee! yup I've been a good girl today, going to continue studying! I'LL PROMISE TO DO YOU PROUD! you can call me everyday hahaha!}

No comments: